Welcome to my story corner. I will be posting stories that I have written - some old, some new. I hope you enjoy reading them.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Missing you, my love

This is a little story written in 2004 - my first story ever published - for which I won an award.

To see you again, my love, would be like a dream come true. 
It's been only a few months, but it feels like so much longer than that. 
You know I love you. I love you so warmly and deeply. 
And you know that I miss you.
I miss your lips, your hands, your face, and your smile. 
Reading your words every day is what keeps me going, 
and to know that I will see you again makes me so much stronger. 
But you know, my love, missing you isn't so bad; 
it simply reminds me that you are a part of me. 
Though our love feels like a dream, I know that you are real 
for no one can miss a dream this strongly.

Click here to read more about the boy I was missing so much.

Click here to follow This Little Love of Mine on facebook

Thanks for reading xo

No comments:

Post a Comment